Blog this shit

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I've got good news today..For myself of course~. I received a letter confirming my application to join the company. It says 'Welcome to the big family', which ensured me that i am employed. Getting a job is difficult in Singapore nowadays, not to say a job that i like~. It's my first full time job as i have been working part time jobs for 5 years, which in between i worked for the Armed Forces for 2 years, my longest career.

Well..Had been listening to Fm 98.7, and got a good news today. Infamous blogger, Sarong Party Girl has been invited for an interview tomorrow morning. YES! Tomorrow morning with 'THE MUTTONS'. I am not sure about the airing time, but it is supposed to be around 8 plus in the morning. Tune in to listen to what she has to say about her nude pictures and her blogs. I prefer Xiaxue though as i really can't understand what Sarong party girl is trying to say in her blog. All i know is Ang mohs, caucasians, and more Ang mohs.

Another good news is the SUBARU challenge is up again. To win 2 Impreza TS, simply call up FM 98.7's hotline and say the password, which is 'VROOM' . Quite stupid actually, but who cares? As long as we win the cars. Yes! You'll need a partner this time to play along. Nobody is willing to be my partner~ And i am lazy to call up the hotline and shout 'Vroom'..

Talking about FM 98.7, the 'MUTTONS' really do make me laugh. The way they sing their own edited songs, the way they wake people up, the way they talk and etc. Jamie Yeo is lucky to be in this station of funny guys. =D i love Jamie by the way.

And hmm, i shall try blogging about my finds at my company. Which is quite 'related' to terrorists..But wait till i get the pictures to show you all. Remember about tomorrow's Sarong Party Girl and the SUBARU challenge. You might just walk away with two cars, and sell me one for a cheap price..GEEE

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gawker Media/ VNU launch European language versions of Gizmodo
    Gawker Media and VNU have announced that the two companies have agreed to publish Gizmodo.com across Europe with, in their words " an eye towards becoming the ultimate European destination for everything ...
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a changing your life site/blog. It pretty much covers changing your life related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home