Blog this shit

Thursday, September 15, 2005

HERE, BRINGING YOU WHAT YOU HAVE WAITED FOR.

XIAXUE !!

Xiaxue was the one whom I enjoyed reading her blog the most, and in turn inspired me to start one of my own. Her blog was introduced by a friend of mine, Becky, whom I think is also a fan of her’s. Dick, says her blog can only be counted as good as he claimed to have seen better blogs. Well, if you’re so good? Why give up this blog of ours on only the ..freaking 2nd DAY!!? You said it was hard to maintain a blog; which I think is praising Xiaxue instead, for she had been blogging for a few years to date. I dare say I have not completed reading her blogs yet as it’s too good to be finished in just a few hours. Good stuffs are to be appreciated! Or maybe I’m slow in absorbing what she’s blogging. I have also noticed lots of anti Xiaxue’s sites and the pictures shown are, …stupid. Don’t you guys have better things to do? Cum shot on her face? Changing her face to a monkey’s and all sorts of ‘things’? I think you all are just jealous of her popularity. She might be one who catches people’s attention easily, but she’s a real talent in blogging. Her language use are better than your’s, not to say photoshop and the guts to voice out too!

Did I say I blog to catch her attention? Not that easy..

I had e-mailed her last week stating how much I admire her for everything and she did reply, much to my surprise, for it were to be me, I wouldn’t reply to someone I’ve never even heard of. Isn’t she a role model who ought to learn from? Not ignoring strangers even when she’s so popular, unlike the JJ Lin, whom I have worked with ,during NDP 2004. He puts on air and I don’t like that. I am in no place to talk shit about him, but still, do not be arrogant, though I like your songs.

.

ALVIN LAM, I gonna kill you for this! How the hell you got so close to WENDY CHENG..Same school ha?Or friend of friends'? Fuck you..i treat you so good during ns time and you are hiding this from me. -_-|| (OK, I didn’t ask you before)


















*picture taken during our Thailand trip




Attention Xiaxue: If you ever do happen to see this, I don’t mind you asking Alvin what sort of a person I am, if only you were interested to know.. But whatever Alvin says, it’s all lies and I am totally opposite from what he says I am. Eg: Isaac sucks.. Truth: I don’t, I swallow.

Anyway, you still have not replied to my e-mail asking how the heck I’m gonna get your god-damned poster. But I custom made one giant-sized poster of yours and it’s hanging up high on the wall of my bedroom. I’m SICK in the mind!! And Dick’s always vandalizing the poster to make me angry. Life just sucks without your blog.

Will you ever reply again? *silence*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home