Blog this shit

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Is it the mid-autumn festival today? So many lanterns hanging in the air~

My family asked me to join them in a full day of bbq and fishing activities at our nearby Sembawang park. It has been ages since we went there. I went there with only the purpose of eating and nothing else (that makes me the fat old ugly me),and found that the sun is perfect for tanning. Therefore I rushed to the nearby mall to get a Banana-Boat golden tanning blend and tanned like never before. It feels good to sleep under the hot sun with a live band only for today~!




















Sembawang park is a popular place in the 1990’s, gangsters and almost everyone loves bbq-ing there. We can actually see parts of Malaysia from this park, and there are sampan bringing you to ke-longs for a low price of SGD$60/person (food and lodgings provided).
















*click to see wordings


Gang fights are common then..not to say drug abusers and Bangladesh walking around in hope of seeing girls in bikinis. All these only lasted for a few years and the park soon became a filthy place which no one would bother to go. As far as I know, even the restaurant and bike rental shop closed down. ( I used to work in the bike shop)
Leaving the only thing to do in the park, fishing.



























Today I witnessed a scene, whereby a 14 years old boy drowns in the waters of the park and the coast guards were being activated to search for his corpse. I walked near to see, but was shoo-ed away by the police. Therefore no pictures too. I wonder, how can he get drowned in the shallow waters? Maybe it might be more than meets the eyes. Children nowadays can’t take stress. School works, BGRs and stress given by parents are part of reasons why they chose to die. Poor us.


Facilities and buildings of Sembawang park are very old, not to say trees. Therefore it is a good camping area for those adventurous people.Campsites are also found there, guess those people in the camp are dying to go home.






















There are also stories of Sembawang park..Those that makes your hair stand type. As I mentioned earlier on, trees found there are very old, and look eerie too. Stories like ‘you touch the tree, you die’ are very common. But so far, not much things happened.























This entry sucks! Condemn me, people. I can be a tour guide, or a member of the national park boards.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog is decent . Keep it going, & don't give up! If you're looking for straight hair, you might check this out; Sedu ceramic Get Sedu ceramic

     

Post a Comment

<< Home