Blog this shit

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's been a long time since i updated? Been really bored and busy, lazy to update after work, and nothing's actually happening. I went to Ann's chalet last Saturday night and didn't really knew anyone there. The only people i knew were from my primary school, 2 of them.. Now you might be able to imagine how quiet we were when we reached there, for we don't like talking.

Alice: Hey you are getting fatter and fatter!

Me: I know i am bigger sized compared to primary school time. But people did ask me how i trained my muscles. Meaning i am not fat to guys, only you girls said that i am fat..

Alice: You are FAT!

Me: ...... -_-'

* I am only fat in the tummy, other than that, i think i have quite a 'nice' figure ba?

Never mind about my figure, none of your business anyway.

I have a new hobby now. Whenever i am online, i will keep refreshing Jane's blog to read the tags, which is very interesting to me, as her friends' messages are funny, and that it updates fast, really FAST.

Guess what? Jane said in her tag board that she visits my blog. Only that i don't update often, and she took only 1/2 hour to finish reading all her friends' blogs. How sad for someone who blogs so much. *Jane blogs at least 1-2, sometimes 3 times a day.

Here i am to update lo? Boring entry compared to yours.. Don't mind. And Sembawang is not really that bad? It's because you don't know some fun places in Sembawang? Those nice places are usually 'hidden' in the inside of Sembawang. Only those living in Yishun , Sembawang might know more about them. =D

Jane here, Jane there.. I am falling for her ah? HAHA. It would be good to have such girlfriend, but we are of different worlds, and she is so faithful to Andi. =( Where to find such a girl nowadays?

I also discovered that this blog is lacking in pictures' displays. It might be because as a 'gangster-like' person, I can't possibly take out my camera and snap pictures every now and then. It's not my style, though i wanted to take those pictures!

Let's just wait till Dick got some pictures and allow me to blog about his everyday's things. He's leaving for Australia soon. I don't miss him at all. I just wanted his car. But..i've got inside informations saying he is gonna lend the car to a girl, rather than me. What a bro~

1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    i think u should create a tagboard too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home