Blog this shit

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Things were great for me today as working time passed fast. I met up with Elden as he wanted to buy a bike and needed my advice since I had one of the bikes that he wanted. We went from Ang Mo Kio to Serangoon, then to Yishun, my bike shop. Price was still too high for him as he wanted to get cheaper insurance coverage, which was rejected by my shop..

After the ‘bike shopping’, we wanted to proceed to the nearby café for a drink and discuss about the bike. As soon as we went to the main road, we decided to exchange our bikes since he wanted to get a feel of the power. Just as soon we wanted to move off, an accident happened almost immediatedly..

An old couple on a bike, skidded and crashed into the underneath of a pick up..
-_-'' .. I was almost shocked and wanted to go off as I thought its was a minor crash and the passengers were youngsters. BUT IT WAS A POOR OLD COUPLE!!!

I rushed as fast as I could to help and the old man got up and told me.

'Young man, my left arm has broke off..'

I was traumatized!! Seeing his wife, lying on the ground, motionless and mumbling. What’s worse, her head was bleeding and blood was gushing out from her ears. I stood there like an idiot, not knowing what to do. Passer-bys were calling the Police and the Civil Defence. AND SCREW THEM. Fancy taking their own sweet time while the victims were struggling. It’s only after a passer-by got on his bike and went to the CD’s HQ, which is only a few metres away from the scene, FUCKED them and they hurried a little..

After they carried the old couples up the ambulance, only 10 mins later did the Traffic Police arrived, and took a long round-about to reach us , when he could just turn right to the scene. Stupid Police!!!

After the TP arrived, he got off in a very ‘gay’ manner and I noticed something very very gross..He was wearing a pair of PURPLE COLOURED JEANS!!! Is that a part of the TP’s uniform? Are they allowed to wear so?

I am so pissed off now, and wondering if the old lady could make it.. All I remember now is the broken arm of the old man, which can be easily seen as his bone is ‘poking’ out.. And the blood gushing out of the lady’s ears. GOD BLESS!!

And for the TP and CD, you will very soon get a letter from me. It’s all about your ‘efficiency’ on doing things. And did I mentioned that I got scolded by a medic for obstructing his way, when I am not? Please be more polite, ‘Excuse me’ isn’t a hard word to pronounce! Fuck my day.. Sad..Where am I gonna find the mood to go to the chalet later on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home