Blog this shit

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Do one ever loses interests easily?

It seems like i do..Take for example blogging?

Maybe it's because i sucks at blogging, which many people approved that of.I am trying hard to maintain it la.. Please be supportive, but maybe it will shut down after a few more entries, or even after this. Which you might not even care.

Reading is simple, doing it is very difficult indeed. Don't believe? Try then! If you are capable of making someone enjoy your blog, you will be included in my link of friends. But i doubt you will be 'in'.

Anyway, I do have changed, after all these years. I have finally decided to join my company as permanent staff. Job-hopping certainly do me no good, with an un-fixed pay, and having to learn things over again. Pay is, of course, NOT GOOD at all.. Earns less than SGD$2k a month, unless you work overtime. However it does me good by learning to be more independent, at least earning money of my own, though i have no good school qualifications.

School kids, study hard, for it's useful, in some way or another. Be like Dick, whom i envy so much i wanna sodomise him. =D Well, he has quitted school and will be going over to australia for his degree instead. For his company, they gladly allowed him to do so. I will have his HARRIER as soon as he goes over to Australia..Poor me, Harris asked me to make do with his car first, instead of buying a new one for me. *sadded*

2 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow...that was deep. Got any more thoughts like that one? lol.

    find ppc search today.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    Alright juz saw u browsed my blog and hereby i am.. to browse urs... n saw my name is there in ur LINK. I feel honored for sure..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home