Blog this shit

Saturday, September 17, 2005

My friends aren’t supportive of what I am doing..Blogging. They say that they are not used to the full of vulgarities, always biting on to a cigarette and violent me doing this kind of ‘sissy’ thing. May I remind you all, Blogging is good, it keeps track of what you have done, seen or said. Maybe you might not have noticed it, but people tend to cherish things only when it’s gone. Therefore the same logic goes for blogging ; eg. You ate a $1.50 chicken rice yesterday and you blogged about it, 2 years later after you read back your blog, you might have noticed that it’s hard to find a $1.50 chicken rice nowadays. And what you have done for your beloved on a special date? All these, saved forever and hassles-free, unless the blogging site closes down one day. One thing bad is, strangers might read what you have written in your blog. Well, you might not want to type out everything specifically then. I mean, it’s up to you how you want people to think of your blog. The things you typed and the pictures shown will allow people to know what kind of a person you are, but you may also want to give false details too.

So conclusion to ah-bengs (referring to male-gangsters alike) having a blog sucks right? Then I supposed all bloggers to be like Dick, holding on to a pocket pc all day long, keeping track of his appointments, meetings, school works etc..Come on, in a society where technologies upgrade, people should, too. Let’s quote one good example, why is there the yellow-ribbon thing? Or why is there Jack Neo’s new movie ‘3 good guys’ or whatever it is called, filmed on the big screen of Singapore. Cause they want ignorant people to know that a person do change. It do not mean that if you had once commited a crime, you always will.

To be frank, I was once a convict too. I joined gangs, stole drugs from Harris’s pharmacy and abuse them etc etc. I was also convicted for gang raping a 49 years old woman and stealing her undies. Gross? It don’t mean I will do those kind of things now. I don’t wanna go back to jail and be sodomised by gays again. =P

So I strongly agree people to blog, no matter how clever or stupid they might be. Most to most you can choose not to read each other’s blog, if you do not like it. We have the right of speech in the cyber world! (Maybe not, for I heard 2 guys got charged for blogging about our government) Take for example www.rockson.blogspot.com, his badly used grammars and vocabs truly bring out the Singapore style of speech, but does he know that it is also a disgrace to us if Non-Singaporeans read it. Well, they can choose not to read though. I like it, but personally think too much vulgarities are used. Never-theless, it cheers me up.

* I dunno what sexy dancing girl got to do with computer but nobody complain. We all just stand there and see. See until floppy also become hard disk. – rockson, Sept/6/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home