Blog this shit

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I had a great shock, some strangers actually said 'fuck my lame blog'. Must be those anti-Xiaxue or anti-me people. i know it's really lame, but who forced you to read? Even if me or my friends asked you to read, you can choose not to ma? I blog for myself and not you..Unless you are named Xiaxue lo? Fuck the Xiaxue thing? Well, try fucking yourself in the arse first. If there is no freedom of speech even in the cyber world, it could really bore one to death.

May i add i dreamt of going out with Xiaxue yesterday night, it was such a great dream. Angry? Fuck me by all means then. Cause you are a person with no dreams and feelings. Go and be a snake ~

We are living in a 'shut the hell up' society. We ain't allowed to talk much, and only do things as forced to.What a world. Peace ok? We ain't no dogs, cats. We are humans, that owned human rights. Give us some freedom~ God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home