Blog this shit

Friday, October 28, 2005

Psst.. i am going to tell you a secret which you might have forgotten..

It's my.. birthday today...

I am not gonna celebrate with Dick though cause i am really angry with him. For? He really lent his car to this stupid girl instead of me. I ran away from home since then. No lah, just crapping.

I am not gonna spend too much of today's time here blogging. Just wanna make you all jealous by showing you all what my boss gave me for present.

However.. It shows error uploading pictures. Maybe tomorrow i will upload again.

I will tell you what i have gotten.

1) CALVIN KLEIN's travel bag
2) RALPH LAUREN's towel
3) HUGO BOSS's BALDESSARINI perfume
4) HUGO BOSS's 'don't know what name' ball-shaped perfume
5) ELIZABETH ARDEN's SUNFLOWERS perfume
6) ELIZABETH ARDEN's GREEN TEA perfume
7) BURBERRY's LIGHT perfume
8) YSL's eyeshadow
9) LANCOME's cosmetic travel bag
10) HUGO BOSS's AMERICAN BAR's artistry of mixing drinks booklet
11) ESCADA's cosmetic bag

WHAT? I don't use cosmetics. But since my boss knows i have no girlfriends, he gave me some cosmetic to 'cheat' girls. As if it really would happen. -_-''

Anyway, I am going out soon. No time to update ya. Hope to be able to upload the pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home