Blog this shit

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I need nothing..Nothing at all. Friends, and Foes..

I got converted into a company's staff and people gets jealous easily, at an amazing speed too. Take for example i wore the staff's shirt to work on Monday, 'good' friend got really jealous and tried proving he can work better than me, but failed as he is an MC king. I tried being humble, but jealousy has taken over his mind and he is now a jealous devil. He tried to sabotage me in front of the manager. But as the manager knows how i worked, he didn't really bother about him as he don't quite like the guy too. Be smart, not 'act' smart. Well, I don't mind losing one of this kinda friend. I don't really need so many friends by the way, a few good ones will be enough.

My eyes went one big and one small today, due to lack of sleep i suppose. Was tired and felt sick the whole day, and got invited to a dinner by one of my 'once' very good friends. It was his birthday.. I went in spite of being sick, as he promised to give me a ride since i couldn't really concentrate on the road due to my eyes.

I took another friend's vehicle anyway, as he was leaving for home early. And i wanted to get home to talk to Dick too. Time is running fast and we need to get close now in case he gets murdered in Australia and i will miss the chance. =X

Conflicts started..

Friend: Go screw with a dog, troublesome to send you home.

Me: @#@%$&%^&(&) ( Since i have gotten enough of their craps)

If i weren't sick and tired, i guess you would see me on the news headlines tomorrow morning..

GUY, 20+ , KILLS, USING A PENKNIFE..

(I carry a penknife wherever i went, due to work)

So i say, if you would give me a choice to choose what i really want in life. It's gonna be family, money and love. Is that enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home