Blog this shit

Monday, October 24, 2005

I was on off today, therefore had the time to vent a lil' bit of frustrations here.

A few weeks back, i, together with 2 of my friends went to Bishan Junction 8, to meet up Grace. When we reached there, we couldn't find any parking lots, therefore decided to use the cashcard parking system in the shopping centre itself. But when we wanted to enter, the security guard stopped us and said we were only allowed to park along the roadside? What the fuck he meant by 'parking along the roadside'? Are we allowed so? Now i have money to park in the centre, but i ain't allowed to do so.. -_-''

Desperate to find a lot, we parked there since they were many vehicles parking there too. After we went into the shopping centre to find Grace, we came out to have a smoke break. While smoking, a Police patrol car came and took down our particulars, mentioning the vehicles parked alongside the road had been fined. I enquired about my plate number and she said i had been fined. I plead with the lady officer and she said she would waived away the fine if i moved my vehicle away immediatedly. I did, of course.

Felt so glad that i managed to save up some 'parking fines'.

YET!!! Just last week, a Traffic Police letter came, stating i was fined $70 for parking alongside the road. The lady officer 'muttoned' me. I felt cheated and wanted to appeal, but lazy to do so. All i wanted to say was that, the management should not cheat me to park there. I am a customer to them, and deserve a parking lot to park my vehicle. I am willing to pay for the parking fees. But why 'force' me to park at the roadside when i didn't want? And that the lady officer's words were not trustworthy. She ain't fit to be an officer when she lied. Police aren't allowed to to wrong things, including lying.

Disappointed that one of Singapore's most popular shopping centre, ganged up with the Police to 'cheat' money out of innocent drivers. And yet, celebrities were always there, promoting their albums and etc. i paid the fine anyway. And sweared not to go there in future. Stupid management..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home