Blog this shit

Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's been boring online.. I watch movies all the time while my computer is on..Till i discovered a website which you might want to play if you are bored like me. Remember this first, you play on your own accord. So if you get bored, don't ever screw me for introducing this game. For me, i play cause i wanted to get a score higher than my best one..This picture shows how far i went, but my best record was a-bit further than this..























So try it now if you ever want @ http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

1 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Questions for Catherine Levene
    It's the first blog network with a vertical focus, and at first glance would appear to hold serious appeal for the marketers of apparel and accessories -- many of which have been reticent to jump into online ...
    Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home