Blog this shit

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Wow..

I am so very sorry for the lack in updating.. It had been a real busy week as the DFS was having promotions and we had to work till 9 pm everyday. The orders were real big and i needed to get glasses soon. Let's not talk about work. How about birthdays?

I was at malaysia to meet my friends there and guess what? They remembered my birthday and wanted to celebrate it. So they lied about going to this certain place in 'Sentosa' (J.B) and when i reached there, all decorations were done up and i went, 'GEEEE, Thanks'. Although the actual birthday was next friday, i felt good afterall as i will be celebrating together with Dick, thus no time to spend with others.




















This is not Olinda's brother's birthday cake, but it's mine as they know me by my chinese name.





















A simple, but greatly appreciated decoration





















Creamy, coffee-flavoured cake. Never expect they all to 'sabotage' me.





















The different types of beverages for the party, there were loads of good foods too. But i didn't bother to take pictures of them





















OH MY GOD.. Did you see those candles? HAHA. I went crazy when i saw that as i had never seen people using such big candles on cakes. Perfect size for girls with xxx needs. 'oops' =X (The smallest candles in it is the 'big' candle that represents 10 years of age in Singapore.)


And the remaining pictures of me getting sabotaged, my friends, were in the other camera. Will try uploading soon after i get them. I can't wait to go to work next week, they are giving away goodies bags with more than 20 items inside. And that all the salesgirls were coming to check stocks. I heard they are all single, available, pretty and yet, horny. Come on, i am a guy. If you says i am desperate and perverted. Well, I AM~ =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home