Blog this shit

Friday, March 24, 2006

I got this celebrities look-alike link a few days ago and tried it out. I guess you all should too if you wonder who do you look like. Not very exact matching, but it can give you a good laugh or two.

I've tried with other pictures and the more 'common' matches were..














Three different pictures saying i look like him.
I was wondering who is this japanese musician or something..Will i look like him when i am old? Better pray not.Gayish looks..

And not to miss out














With 2 results.I do not think i look like him at all. What's the 60% look-alike about? My humours? Do not disgrace my idol by saying i look like him can?

To make you fucking laugh, i had this 67% look-alike results. Guess who?














If only i really looked like her, i would slap myself for being so pretty and popular and is earning millions of dollars, at the age of 20.. See,67%! I am a girl in disguise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home