Blog this shit

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

For once..

Knnbccb!!Fucking sulking damn cock faced bastards & bitches. Knncb pu bor tiu nia seng ham kah chan, poon deh kepala butoh lampa ass.~!@#@#%#%&

First, i couldn't get into poly. FINE! Apply for ITE, and the application results is today. I fucking got rejected. You cb tell me what am i going to do. It's The End also fucking reject me. I is knn tulan till my balls shrank.

They talked about giving people chances to study and/or start life anew. How? Go to prison and study is it? I is already fucking downgraded to go apply for ITE and yet i am rejected, not once, but twice. You tell me no vancancy? GO OPEN ONE MORE CLASS LAH!! You can cb save so many people out there who wanna study. Choose another course your lampa. Why force me to study courses i have no interests in. You just want to earn that misery few hundred dollars school fees and do not care about people's future.

Now call MP's office also no body answer the phone. Office hours no people answer one is it? That number is for after office hours' use la? Never mind, call CDAC also can. I pay them every month just because i am a chinese. Scarly they also cannot help me. Who the cb can help me? Now lan lan squeeze my own balls and wait to apply next year ah? OVER AGE already lah. Cheeby!

I am fucking pissed off now. Do not talk cocks like giving people chances and asking people to study when they cb cannot get in. I is sad and utterly disappointed. Got screwed by ITE..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home