Blog this shit

Sunday, February 05, 2006

This lunar new year was 'sporty' for me. I purposely went to buy all striped clothings, shoes and etc. Thinking of striped brands, what comes first to your mind? Is it the brand with three stripes, ADIDAS? Or some brands i do not know of? Never mind it, I love ADIDAS.

First of all, the best buy among all.

















This is actually a pair of white shoes with red stripes, but i prefer it to look like this.


The rest were common,

















And this weren't even from ADIDAS. I bought it to keep my winnings, but i lost it all. DAMN!


















This was a valentine's day present from Debbie a few years ago. We broke off soon after that. Needless to say, it meant quite a lot to me. I am one who do not wear watches, but ever since i got this present, i started wearing it on almost every weekend. Notice the box is still with me, good as new.

















However, wearing too many stripes together ain't good too. It might just make you look like a ...











Fucking zebra..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home