Blog this shit

Monday, March 06, 2006

Everyone has a name. What's yours? Or your favourite?

Alvin, Adeline
Bobby, Brenda
Charles, Cynthia
Dave, Denise
Elvis, Elizabeth
Freddie, Felicia (I almost choked thinking of guys with names starting with F)
Gary, Gerlyndia
Harry, Helena
Isaac, Irene (Of course i would add in my name)
Jack, Julianna
Keith, Kelly
Laroche, Landia
Moby, Melinda
Neilson, Nicole
Oliver, Olinda (This is hard)
Patrick, Prissilia
Quack*, Quebenia (I can't figure out a name for *)
Royston, Rebecca
Schneider, Sharon
Tony, Trisha
Usher, Unetton
Victor, Victoria
Wayne, Washing machine (Is there a female name that starts with W at all?)
Xavier, Xylene
Yusoff, Yuki (Yes, multi-racial names)
Zack, Zzz (How would i know)

I know this bores you, but try thinking of uncommon names that begins with alphabets like Z, W and some others. My favourite guy's name is of course Isaac, for female is Sharon.

Let's talk about Sharon. When translated to chinese, it sounds like Xue Ren. Xue is snow, and will give you the first thought of purity, innocence and an angelic feeling. You may beg to differ, but that's what i think. I like girls with that name, to date, 4. Nothing but just a name, that makes a big difference to what people think of you.

I do have my point here, even if you prove me wrong. You are a guy, you get to hear of a girl named MeiMei. -_-'' First impression gone. Do not compare with Guo MeiMei who sang the cockroach song. Celebrities and singers do not use their real names.

How about a girl who get to know of a guy called Weiwei? This might turn them off to a state where their breasts will start sagging.

Just crapping, I do really know of people named Meimei, Weiwei and etc. They are nice people and you do not judge friends by their names.

Note that this entry is just rubbish that i have posted out of boredom, just take it lightly if offended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home