Blog this shit

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Since I am so free now, and the previous post freaks me out, i decided to write another simple one, cause i do not want to see the previous post being displayed on the top of my blog. It just serves as a warning to my friends out there, not to say I can choose not to post it.

I just went to Jane's 21st birthday, which I had hoped much for it. Mainly because i thought i could catch up with some friends there. And of course to be able to see my very much loved there.

Who knows she did not turn up. And that the others do not seem to know me. Throughout the night, i only talked to Brandon, whom i was in the same class with. It is okay if they did not really recognise me, for i am a retainee who got retained in secondary 3, and in turn got to know them through my ex-gf. We did not really know each other well.

Let's talk about Brandon. Being a 20 years old NS guy, how much do you expect to get per month? SGD$1500? Or very much less than that? From our conversation, i learnt that he earns an average of SGD$10,000 per month. He has his own business anyway. Hopefully if i ever get to study, he might want to hire some part time help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home