Blog this shit

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Recently, i received an email from Ann. It totally grossed me out. It is a picture of a lady, who wore wet undergarments so often, that led to lavae growing on her breasts. It has several holes on it, with lavae poping out from the holes. My hair is gonna stand again. I shall not post the picture up for it might turn all of you off. It makes me itch terribly, which made me wanna get a full body check-up this coming Saturday.

Talking about stuffs like this, my understudy at work mentioned to me about how a girl stuffed a live squid into her private area to get enjoyment from it, which in turn, got a terrible stomachache and died soon after. Doctors opened up her body only to find lots of tiny squids in it. Gross!!

Why must these people do such things? Or even think about it in the first place? If you get some illness or diseases, it will soon spread around the world, mainly through horny , desperate, or people who are sick in the mind. Please, for the safety of everyone, practise safe sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home