Blog this shit

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I have the sudden urge to go back to school!!

My young cousin told me he was going for an interview at a poly two days ago.

Me: Results not out yet, how you know which poly would want you?

Cousin: Now no need 'O' levels also can go poly leh! UNCLE, you out-dated already.

Me: Is it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some searching on the World Wide Web, it sure do have. So the next day during work, i thought about my talent, which was a criteria for entering poly(s) without a passed 'O' levels certificate.

My first thought was badminton, which belongs to the sports group. I do not have any other talents. Hell-riding consider a talent?

*Thinking...
..
....
1) 8 YEARS school team member since primary 4.
2) Competed in inter-schools competitions during the 8 YEARS.
3) 5 Gold medals for being champion in inter-classes games.
4) Selected by primary school to join Team Singapore under 16's selection.
5) A great passion for badminton.

Are these factors enough to prove that i eligible for the Sports And Wellness blah blah course?

Wondering why i typed 'YEARS' in caps? Cause i think it's freaking long time for a guy who studied only 13 years in his life since kindergarten 1.

And I was dreaming how i got a job as a sports educator in some certain secondary schools and blah blah blah, somehow became a teacher with long, blonde hair and with nose piercing.

So i printed out all the documents and was about to apply, when i saw something disappointing.

















What the -_-'' I took mine in 2001

There goes my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home