Blog this shit

Monday, January 09, 2006

Jobless and hopeless.. My company called me up today to the office at the airport. I thought it was just gonna be the normal 'resignation interview'. But look..
















I am paid to leave early.. I do not mind them paying me for not finishing my job. But it is a bit too fast for i have not bid all my colleages farewell.

Chinese new year is coming and i have not decided where do i want to work. Toshiba or Keppel? Damn good present for my new year.

I got the cheque too. Quite worth it for i have only worked 4 1/2 days for the month of January and i have gotten more than $1K, I'm being paid till the 17th actually. The pay might not be alot for most of the working class out there, but it could save my life.

Talking about saving lives, the charity show last night was boring. The only touching part was the holy monk's 'walking on air'. But no matter what, they have gotten more than $6,000,000 and they really should be happy for that. Please do not ask for more as most of the money are with the telephone line operator.

If it is really a charity show, celebrities should not be paid a single dime, nor do we need to pay for line services. You know what i mean, i do not want to get sued for a fact that we all know.















Yes, i am the 'botak' in t-shirt and shorts instead of uniform. How often do one gets to talk to the President, in such attire? Never!! And i am not the long-haired me that you all are used to. How long can my hair be when i am in the army. And that was in Brunei, where the weather was so freaking hot that i could fry an egg with my butt, so no choice but to CUT CUT CUT.

Mr President is a very nice guy, and i mean it. Friendly and does not put on airs. 3 Cheers for Mr Nathan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home