Blog this shit

Thursday, December 29, 2005

My resignation letter was given to my boss and my last date of employment would be on the last day of January 2006. Nel got sacked today, and nobody knows the reason. I only know losing him will bring back alot of happiness to the rest of the employees there. But before i go, Britney Spears greeted me with a new package of her own.

















Fantasy, which gives me hopes and tells me that there are better jobs waiting for me.

I checked out the website, and found it to be rather 'fantasy' . Do you call that 'fantastic' instead of 'fantasy' I don't think so, though i didn't know which word fits it best.

I was talking about badminton coaching the other day, till i realise something. I once had a torn ligament in my left knee, and 'normal' back injury. When i mean normal, it means it doesn't hurt much till rainy days. Till one fine day when i was in the army, i dislocated my cervical spine thanks to their trainings. Yet no understandings were given, even by the medical officer when i provided my x-ray to them.

Anyway, what i wanted to say is, that my career as a sportsman is ruined, forever 'FULL STOP'

How can i ever get a more decent job? Or play back my favourite sports?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home