Blog this shit

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I went to watch Andy Lau's new movie yesterday, some show called 'Say i love you one more time' ? Not that sure about the name. The cinema is quite big for a neighbourhood one and when i entered.. Only less than a freaking 15 people were watching. A boring show though, that made me doze off again and again. It's too naggy.

I and my friend were sitting at the back and therefore we could see every audiences' heads above the chair. About a half hour later, their heads slowly 'sink' down and guess what!!? I heard some noise and saw this china woman doing a blowjob for the guy! Both were in their 30s. And another couple were rubbing each others' private part while french kissing~! I didn't know what were the rest of them doing. Have they no shame? I know it's thrilling, but even when i coughed purposely, they just got up, took a look, and continued what they were doing.

I had no choice then.. The girl beside me was a good girl, therefore i wanked all the way and watched my cum fly towards the screen. It's like throwing grenade.. i supposed the china woman thought her guy had already cummed, after i hit her, as she stopped blowing that guy. -_-'' That's just imaginative, but what they were doing were facts.

Okay, the end of the show was indeed touching, tears roll in my eyes. At this point of time, i heard weeping sounds. I turned around and saw this female friend of mine weeping. It's the first time i had seen such a fragile girl. The best part of the show is to see audience shedding tears for it.

Now you know how the movie is like, bring a girl along and let them weep.

Hmm, TOM YAM GOONG was good too. But the killing of the elephant made me sad. Better stick to Stephen Chow's movies. I pay for entertainment, not for being sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home