Blog this shit

Monday, October 31, 2005

It's a Monday when people do not feel like working after their 'happenings' during the weekend. I woke up this morning only to get a tummy ache, not those going to toilet type. Today was a damn busy day as we went on off during the weekends and the airport's perfumes and cosmetics were selling fast, therefore need to top up the stuffs a.s.a.p .

Too busy as it got.. My vision went blurred after seeing too much numbers and worse of all. I took charge of all the major brands like MAC, ESTEE LAUDER, CHANEL, CLINIQUE and etc. Who wanna get cosmetics like these? The different models and serial numbers made me real sick. I was once under counselling, for since young, i have not had any stress(s) at all. Till one day, *i forgot what i did* i went berserk. Today was another time i went crazy, i swore to screw whoever disturbs me real hard.

I wanted to cry out loud, but did not have the courage to do so. Maybe will violate myself when i go home. It's like on television; those happy guys you see tends to hurt themselves when they are alone, but yet is another happy person when you meet him up. I am some sort of like this, till Harris discovered some don't know what symtoms in me and brought me to his psychologist friend.

I wanted to die, but there are still lots of things for me to accomplish. I don't care. I just wanted to say it's the cause of work. And all these starts from the living environment of Singapore, which i hated much.

I wanted to migrate, to somewhere in Australia, or Thailand, where i liked the most.

I wanted to get a girl, but i am shy.

I wanted to get a car on my own.

I wanted loads of money.

I wanted... it's never ending...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home