Blog this shit

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I was NEVER into this kinda thing other than The America's Idol.

But I did *accidently* turned on the television this afternoon to find out that there was this campus superstar competition going on. Though it was the repeat telecast, I thought to myself how well the kids could sing.

And HEY~, usually we all would be attracted by the more handsome or more beautiful girl, not this time round.

This girl must have attracted me and left a place in my right brain, thus causing the splitting headache i am suffering from now.






















Very tom-boyish girl, plain looking. Other than for competition purposes,i doubt she will ever put on make-ups. It's hard to get her pictures, this is the best looking one i could get. If i get into the school, hopefully can get to see her true self in the badminton club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home