Blog this shit

Monday, April 10, 2006

I read the papers today only to come upon a piece of news that might have provoked me somewhere deep in my heart.


























This son of a gun is trying to create troubles. I should have guessed that he came from a good family background. Most people of such family backgrounds behave in this way, since from young, they have the world to themselves. I have walked all kinds of roads to understand most human natures. Among all, JC students is the most hated of all. They are self confident nerds who follow everything by the book instead of having a flexible mind. Serving the army has shown all stupid things by those young sergeants. They do only know how to play their Xboxs and PS2s. Of course there are always the 'goods' among the 'bads'. Well, i do not want bother much, it just pisses me off.

And back with what i have found..










































How gorgeous she looked in her school uniform. Luckily i have enrolled in the same school and CCA as well. *grins* Hope to be able to see her real-life, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home