Blog this shit

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Almost every friends of mine knows that i love being clean and cannot tolerate a single piece of dirt. But do you know that i am a perfectionist as well. It's bad being one as you add stress to yourself. For now, i do wanna make a 'toy bike' of mine to be as stylish and special as those you see in forums and galleries.

Had photoshopped this picture














and to try make my 'toy' presentable when i go to school on 2nd of MAY. Yes! I was accepted after much perseverence.

See, being a perfectionist means being a spendthrift.

▪ I bought big 'toys' just because my work place was far, and wanted to make travelling easy.
▪ A pair of red shoes because of chinese new year.
▪ Another small 'toy' just because it is the trend now to install speakers on them.
▪ Shirts and pants and ties just because of a wedding dinner.
▪ Applied a credit card just because it comes in handy when being at overseas, and yet i have not gone to any other countries till now.


All these which i used for only a few times. Maybe just less than 10 times for that year. Not my 'toys' of course.

Meanwhile just wait for my 'toy' to be ready and I will show you all the pictures. Gonna add more stress to make it more beautiful and striking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home