Blog this shit

Monday, December 19, 2005

Malaysia, truely Asia. How good does that sounds to you? Armed robberies? Or Pickpockets?

I really love Malaysia, the foods, variety of things there, and especially the prices. How about a Ramly Burger?

Yet, recently, more theives, stole. And even hacked some singaporeans. I am so traumatised. And i decided to take a look over there today. I went over there, only to see the usual heavy traffics, nothing else. Everything seems so normal.

Andrew said both of us were aimed when we were at the petrol kiosk, puffing away like some puffer fishes. I looked behind and saw 3 lorries full of indians staring at us. Shocked.. We decided to return back. Upon clearance from the Malaysia's immigration, i rode away and saw this indian guy staring at me and rushing towards me. I throttled up and found out that he only wanted to cross the road. -_-'' A close shave. It's really a pretty country to give up on. Just go and let them rob you of some money, they do not want sex from you, so don't worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home