Blog this shit

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Many things happened this week. Our company held it's annual dinner and dance on wednesday. It was great as we had only less than 30 guys there, the rest were the salesgirls from the boutiques. I am lazy to say what really happened, i didn't knew the real reasons too.

We drank and drank and drank...

I went around toasting everyone a drink and took pictures.

someone came up to me and said someone is fighting, therefore needed my help. I rushed forward and grab hold of whoever i saw first, whom turned out to be the security manager of my company. He was shouting away like some kinda 'maddos'. I screwed him and pulled him away. I guessed he had no strength against me.

I got an old back injury again, thanks to carrying some girl during some games.

Anyway, my manager and 3 other guys were sacked. These were the reasons..

1) Body contacts with salesgirl
2) Caught stealing handphone of salesgirl (which might be a misunderstanding)
3) Fight between manager and subordinate.
4) Bringing own liquor into the ballroom.

My department is now a 'prison'. We get interrogated every now and then. No one has the mood to work. Everyone is thinking of resigning. I guessed i am staying put, for there is this girl i might be interested in. Working there allows me to see her if i go on delivery inspection. Goods and bads..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home