Blog this shit

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Do you check your emails everyday and get forwarded messages asking you to help forward the message? Email with headings like 'IF YOU DELETE THIS, YOU ARE HEARTLESS', or 'PLEASE HELP' and many more?

And the more you forward, the more money the original sender will get from BBC, NTUC, and many CCCCCCC(s). I used to help forward around the messages, thinking what harm will it do to me anyway. Till one day I have noticed, one of the message I have forwarded around one year ago?, is being sent back to me, asking me to forward it again.

Now, there's the part I started suspecting if these emails were true. I believe all humans will do their bit to help, but at the same time, some lamers were trying to create messages for the fun of it, asking people to forward them.

Please, my friends, do not send me such emails anymore. I am sick of them, I am heartless. I rather continue doing my 'cash' donations to those aunties and uncles singing, selling tissues and collecting cardboards for a living. It's just so much practical for me, rather than sending emails to everyone in my contact list, and in the end getting the emails sent back to me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home