Blog this shit

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I guess something is wrong today. Definitely something wrong. As usual, when I reached home, I will proceed straight to my fridge for a drink of ice chilled fresh milk. And usually again, my family will leave messages for me on the fridge door. Today was the first time I saw something different, no, not messages.. Money.. Yes~ CASH MONEY. I don't think they were for me, probably they were remains of what were thrown into the washing machine. But never mind.. I is money-faced, I tend to lose control over myself when I see money. Look carefully at the pictures below.

Before:
















This ain't no photo hunt game. Yes you're right. Your eyes didn't play a trick on ya. The $1000 bill is mine now. Wanna know what did I write to her?



I am proud to be a filial son of Marianna. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home