Blog this shit

Monday, September 25, 2006

I thought I was good, but it turned out to be average.

I went back to school regarding the NATAS award today, and only to find out that the 3 person, whom I supposedly thought were to get the award, were only nominees.

Out of these 3, only 1 will get the award. And it's gonna be a tough 'battle' for me as the other 1 is good! The other person is still unknown yet, so if he/she turns out to be the winner in the end, it gonna be bad for us. Cause we were the 2 to be selected first, and he/she came in last and yet win the award. Never mind about this, I am that generous to let the best man/woman win.

So, the stress just goes on and on. But I like! It's time to slim down again. I am getting fat from eating fast foods from morning till night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home