Blog this shit

Friday, September 22, 2006

I wonder if I should take this as a good or bad piece of news. My class advisor called me up today to inform me that I have gotten the NATAS award. Getting this award sure is a chance of a lifetime, and that it only goes to 3 people and I am one of the 3.

PROS:
1 - I will get a chance to work in the company
2 - Getting a job in such industry is sure to get me a satisfied pay
3 - I won't perspire and bleed while working again due to injuries and such
4 - I get to work and study at the same time

CONS:
1 - I have not enough motivation to work in such industry, an office environment
2 - I won't get to rest on weekends and have family outings
3 - I do not like 'mind' jobs, I prefer 'physical' jobs
4 - As there are high chances to get into NATAS and CHAN BROTHERS, it will surely
be a more than tough and demanding job as they are one of the biggest
organisations in the tourism industry
5 - I can't keep my hair long and dye them blonde

So.. Should I be happy or stress? It's an honour to get that award. But somehow, something is trying to pull me back. Anyway, it would be great if REESE was to see my achievement. A step closer to getting back what I have lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home