Blog this shit

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's holidays again and I am back to my usual working lifestyle. Life is all about money to me. If given a choice of friends and money, I would choose money. Why is money that important to me?

1: Money can buy me all things, even love ( money can't buy love is only an excuse of not being able to find love)

2: One will be respected when he is rich.

3: Life won't be that stressful

4: Money can buy health ( Even the best doctor can be hired if you are damn freaky rich)

All those above mentioned ends up in a single result : A HAPPY MAN

That really explains why I am not happy, even given the number of hours I work per day, including the 5 'jobs' that I am holding currently. Ever since Harris went to court and was declared bankrupt, we had been living in a more than harsh condition. So bad that my dog had to survive on cockroaches.

I WANNA MARRY A RICH OLD LADY, WHO WILL GIVE ME HER FORTUNE AFTER SHE DIE! Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home