Blog this shit

Friday, May 05, 2006

As you have seen in my previous entries how excited i was about going to school, getting the cert and hopefully a better job. Now I think things are going to change a big round instead. Today is the fifth day of school orientation and i had so much fun till I forgot I was there to study instead. I am glad i am well accepted by my classmates there, as usual, the fun loving Isaac Wong who tends to have a split personality.

I am the quiet type, but tends to make a lot of noise in campus. As i had expected, the students were there to pass their time instead of thinking how to work towards Polys and other higher educational schools.

Going to campus is like going to a modelling school instead. All those funky styles shown by students of all ages, me included. LOL!! I am a disgrace!

Hopefully i can be back to my real motive of going to school instead of drooling over seeing girls there. Have not been able to see the campus superstar as yet, wish me luck in seeing her during CCA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home