Blog this shit

Friday, December 09, 2005

It's been a bad day again! I spilled my drink on this girl i have seen for the first time. Bad impression given for just the first meeting up. I am SORRY!! I have promised to apologise to her even though she said it doesn't matter. SORRY again.

To make things worse, i saw my first love whom i have mentioned so many freaking times before. What a tremendous change in her. A model look-alike girl now. The new James Blunt's song briefly described our 'stories'. 'Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend. You have been the one, you have been the one for me.' We ain't friends no more, not to say being back together again.

My dreams won't even give me any chance to rest in peace. * Not the freaking people whom pass away that kinda rest in peace, you bloody idiot!*

Two days ago, i dreamt that i was a drug smuggler. I have had a big pack of heroin on me. My friend, Kelvin, was the communicator. I was in shock when i saw some police(s) looking at me in an awkward way. I don't want to be like another Van Tuong Nguyen, who was sentenced to a death penalty for trafficking drugs.

Clear my sins, let me rest in peace . . * a weeping saint *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home