Blog this shit

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

If you think today is a good day for everyone. It ain't, well, at least for me. Today's her birthday. I am a year, a month, and a day older than her. I still failed to get the courage to sms her, even for a birthday wish. Forget about it, since she might just take me for a stranger. Who knows if she ever saved my number.

Today's pay day!! Hurray? Knnbccb!!! I am shouting this aloud. I got cheated of $130. Everyone feels happy during pay day but me. If my pay is this certain amount, i would have gladly accepted it. But why tell me my pay's this amount for this month and yet i received so much lesser. Needless to say, i screwed my superiors and threatened to quit. He begged me so hard i decided to stay and quit till i get another job. I know i am 'weak'. But i did this to control my temper. It's getting from worse to 'worst'. Even the slightest mosquito bite can lead me to getting furious!

Alright, was about to go to Woodlands to get my nose pierced when it rained! Am i that unlucky? Do you ever think i have had the time to blog this entry? It's because of the rain that i am home, and because of the girl that i had no transport to drive. Shit it. Anyway, license got officially revoked 2 weeks ago due to 'accumulating' too many demerit points. 16 points and i got caught by two speed cameras a few months ago. Feels so lousy now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home