Blog this shit

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Year 2006 is coming to an end in just a few days' time.
What's happening and what has happened will soon become histories.

Let's just skip the first half of the year, I was working and nothing much happened.
Till May, I entered school again after a 5 years' break. It has been a fun and yet agonised experience. Results were sort of a motivation for me, friends were cool. I got nominated for NATAS award but lost it to my classmate. Things went down for me and I was like a living corpse, without knowing what to do in life.

In the later part of the year, I soon blog less and less. All because I find them troublesome, take for example, my fussy;bad temper changing to a new patient me, my usual long hair being cut to look more like a student, the tour guild camp, tourism classes' visit to Thailand, Princess Cruises project, the recent Christmas Eve countdown. Minor things like buying Lucify's official t-shirts, things going on at Mac SP, my newly-passed license, new K800I and the renovations going on in my house. The friends I have met throughout the year and those whom I have really seen through. The frequent fine-dinings which many bloggers like to blog about. There are just so many happenings, but I would rather not blog it due to my laziness. Will this blog still be valid in year 2007? Hopefully yes. And at the same time, I just wanted to keep myself more busy and earning more money, working towards my goal. Take that as my new year's resolution.

I miss good friends like Shirley and companies, Panther and the leopards.

And since year 2006 is all about school, this picture serves it's best use as picture of my year.















Till then, happy new year and forget me not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home