Blog this shit

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Do I look like a rich fucker to you? Or it's just that I look stupid to you?
I was at the recent food fair that is going on at Sun Plaza and this muslim stall got me stopped. Their large pile of 'mee hoons' and fried noodles looked great. I decided to try it irregardless of the very little variety of side dishes they had, since I was going to MacDonald's to buy fries and nuggets. However.. I got a little shocked after I was going to pay for the 'mee hoon' with just a hotdog.















$1 for the hotdog and $3 for the 'cold' mee hoon

It is really okay for me to pay for the $4 if you had kindly labelled the price for the food, and if they tasted great. $4 is all you said. Who knows if you had no customers and wanted to rip me off?

I was grumbling about it throughout and Syed decided to do something that cheered me up.
















He is the only one who can challenge me by being the fastest rider. We both did the fastest record of 7 mins timed from leaving MacDonald's to customer's house and back to MacDonald's. Unbelievable is all I could say, I didn't believe it either. The venue is not a walkable distance for your info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home