Blog this shit

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My blog is usually quiet..After I have changed the address, it has become a graveyard! I am not really happy over this, for I really do have some unknown readers, who motivates me to blog. How can I ever let them know my blog is here? Put a link on my previous address? Which allows those whom I do not want to be linked together too?

I have calculated. Ever since the day I changed my address to here, I have only less than 10 readers. How pathetic that is? And they did not heed my advise and turned my tag board into a chat box. It's really ok to tag, but not messages like meizhu's! You have exposed me into yet another ah beng. If I were beng, I would want BlinkyMummy to link me! I would greatly appreciate that and feel honoured!

Recently, I have been very close with this malay girl in my class. I shall not talk much about this matter in case people misundertand. I just hope the joke hasn't got too far in the beginning and guess it's always better to be close friends than any other thing. All I can say is that she is real cool! Do not leave my circle of close friends ok? Come to think about it, I am racist still interested in chinese girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home