Blog this shit

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Today is Angelia's birthday, I was unable to go due to work. Kind of miss the girls for I had not seen them for quite some time. *get what i mean, shirley?*

Anyways, this post has been mistaken by many of my classmates. I wasn't angry or sad or whatever with anyone. 'DISLIKE' with the " ' ' " do not mean the real thing. Whatever.. I is 'happy' . LOOK, I am doing the ' ' thing again!

I wasn't really happy when my classmates came to know of my blog, I felt that my privacy has been invaded. But things have already happened and I cannot do anything about it. The aim of my blog is to attract readers, but I did not expect them to be my classmates? How do i put it? The only loyal reader whom I know in real life is Shirley, so it comes to a shock when my humble blog is known to my classmates who I see everyday.

Just imagine they keep asking you about your new entries... Gosh..

And to Jessica Lim, just in case you happen to see this entry, the girl mentioned is you alright. However I meant nothing at all, so do not blame me in any cases, or feel bad.

Look at what publicity has done. Every entry must be planned and composer be sure that he/she do not provoke anyone. Is it a game over for my blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home