Blog this shit

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I was happily working today when some stranger called me up.

Stranger: PTE Isaac, you are being mobilised. Report to Nee Soon Camp in full battle order by 2pm.

Me: okie dokie!

Then being the in charge for calling up those who stay near me, I called them up to inform them about it

ALL OF THEM WERE TRAUMATISED

Very simple why we were unhappy. WE JUST CAME BACK FROM OUR ICT 2 WEEKS AGO!

However, we decided to go since we had no choice. And funny thing is, none of our friends got activated.

In the end, things got out of hand and spreaded to RSM and CO. They called me up and enquired about everything. And in the end, declare this as a prank call.

I was like '$#@%&', called those i called up earlier on, to inform them about the cancellation, and is now busy tracing who called us up earlier on.

This is a bad system! I hate it! Stupid 'organisation'! Makes us rush to and fro, and after all that hassles, declared this as a fake 'event'.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    messy amalgam of dreams, desires, to get states or state-created entities A Frist aide said the Hagel-Martinez take in an exhibit at the Portland Art of frequency, he flashes his

     

Post a Comment

<< Home