Blog this shit

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

You know how bad a life I was living these few days, so I decided to go get a voodoo mini to help ward off my bad luck. No lah. Actually I thought of buying it because it looks cool, till I understand it actually has a story behind every voodoos. You believe? I don't..

Voodoos are to help people? Voodoos, to me, are used by witchmasters to play pranks on others. How come they can become lucky charms out of a sudden? Never mind, they are cool, yet expensive, considering the materials they were made from.

I bought myself master wong, which consists of my surname in it, Isaac Wong.

















It's purpose serves me well, for I keep on getting backstabbed by people of all kind.















Hopefully things will really change hor? But.. don't believe in money making gimmicks la. Anyway i dislike master wong's chinese name. Huang xiao qiang, 黄小强 ... That sounds so.. BLAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home