Blog this shit

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's been a long time since my last update.

I was down for the whole of last week due to the hair loss. Things had gotten better now after I visited Doctor Lee. But the worst news is, I had to cut down/quit eating Macdonald's. It's very obviously, torturing for someone who eats an average of two fast food meals a day, to cut down on my main food source, Macdonald's.

I was also encouraged to work lesser. More work = more stress = more hair losses.

I was so scared of getting other illnesses, I still had goals to accomplish. However, I still wrote my last wishes down and put it in a safe. If 1 day I were to leave this world first, one of my assigned buddy will distribute my belongings accordingly. Not much, but at least better than nothing. Wish me luck in my health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home